1 Wrights Lane, London, W8 5RY
Home to glorious parks and great shopping, world-class culture and a lively after work food and drink scene, Kensington is the place to be. The Kensington Building places you in the heart of this vibrant and multi-faceted neighbourhood, and with High Street Kensington tube station next door, you’re well connected to the rest of London too. Working on Kensington High Street opens up a world of ways to spend your downtime. Step outside and enjoy the greenery of Kensington Gardens, less than a 10-minute walk from the office, catch some culture at the Royal Albert Hall and take your pick from the variety of shops, cocktail bars, pubs and restaurants, all just moments from work.
Discover an exciting new workplace destination with 94,734 sq ft of office space and 12,329 sq ft of terraces designed for maximum collaboration and wellbeing, in a stand-out location.
By remodelling an outdated building into a brand-new one, The Kensington Building has saved significant energy and emissions compared with building from scratch. 100% of total excavation waste has been diverted from landfill, 99% of total construction and demolition waste has been diverted from landfill, 100% of electricity comes from a renewable source, and re-purposing the building’s existing frame has saved thousands of tonnes in CO2 emissions. Plus, the 12,329 sq ft of terraces are a boost for biodiversity.
The 165 cycle parking spaces, showering and changing facilities encourage cycling into work, or it’s a seamless journey from High Street Kensington Underground Station that sits adjacent to the building. Inside, the high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and plentiful natural light mean that, whatever floor you’re on, you’ll have the best seat in the house. On the top three floors, large terraces offer the space to breathe, connect with colleagues and enjoy the incredible views across London.
Everyone who works at The Kensington Building can use the dedicated app to get contactless access wherever they need to be. It kicks in as soon as you enter the building, and controls security gates, lifts and opens doors as you move around inside. No more rummaging around for card passes or lanyards. It can even control the A/C and heating in specific areas. Visitors, meanwhile, can be granted contactless access using a QR code.
- BCO London Awards 2023 Winner - Refurbished/Recycled category
- 165 cycle spaces and bike repair center
- 12,329 sq/ft of roof terraces
- luxury male and female changing facilities (16 showers)
- 219 lockers
- Generous floor to ceiling heights on every floor
- Digital Screen with live building sustainability info
- WELL Standard Gold
- The building’s app enables contactless access around the building, and can be used to book meetings, adjust climate controls, arrange events and more
- 100% of total excavation waste has been diverted from landfill
- 99% of total construction and demolition waste has been diverted from landfill
- Energy efficient plant (EPC B Rating)
- High efficiency LED lighting
- Rooftop PV System
- 100% renewable energy tariffs
- BREEAM Excellent
- Kensington High Street - 1 minute
- Paddington - 4 minutes
- Heathrow - 25 minutes
- Gatwick - 45 minutes