The building is ideally positioned in the center of Mayfair, benefiting from world class fashion boutiques, fine dining restaurants, connectivity and a host of local amenities.
The Elizabeth Line provides fast and direct access to new stations across London, with Bond Street station just a 3 minute walk away.
56 Grosvenor Street provides luxury, boutique space in the heart of Mayfair. The property comprises 3,344 sq ft of recently comprehensively refurbished space over lower ground, ground and five upper floors boasting many original features.
The property has been beautifully restored to retain the original staircase and benefits from a high specification throughout, including shower and bike facilities, kitchen, a passenger lift serving all floors, and a VRF heating and cooling system.
- Period building
- Passenger lift
- Prime Mayfair address
- Recently comprehensively refurbished
- Restored original straircase
- VRF heating and cooling system
- Shower and bicycle storage facilities
- Mechanical ventilation throughout
- CCTV coverage on all exits and entry points
- Floor boxes and wall mounted power sockets
- Video door entry system
- Programmable lighting control system
- Bond Street - 3 minutes
- Green Park - 8 minutes